Product Manager (AI & IoT) (Michael Page)
Meer informatie over een vacature voor een Product Manager (AI & IoT) bij Michael Page in Rosmalen
Informatie over deze vacature:
AOpen EMEA in `s-Hertogenbosch is looking for a Product Manager who will be in charge of the IPC and IAoT market. Do you have product or project management experience in the hard- and software, and are you looking for a new challenge? Please read along!
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the full product life cycle from the launch of a product and/or service to its phase out notification and after-sales. The products and services that you will manage are designed for usage in several applications in the smart vision market such as industrial and logistics automation, video analytics and access control. You will be the main source of information when it comes to product specifications, pricing and product line planning to the relevant people locally (sales, FAE, marketing and production). You will also cooperate closely with the team located at our headquarters (HQ) in Taipei.
Through your enthusiasm and professional attitude you are capable to grow the business by supporting the sales & business development team to sell our products in the best way. You will report to the Product Director.
• Define product pricing strategy and manage the product line margin target;
• Provide price support to sales for projects by determining product pricing. You utilise market research data; review production and sales costs; anticipate on volume and review cost for special and customised orders;
• Coordinate with HQ for Product Family Roadmap;
• Review new product ideas or product improvements received from customers, partners and sales and report back to HQ;
• Lead new product introduction and product launch activity to promote new products internally and to customers and partners;
• Analyse market trends to identify the mid and long term business opportunities;
• Develop strategies to promote the existing product portfolio;
• Work with Sales to develop Partner strategy;
• Assess market competition by comparing the company`s product to competitor`s products;
• Work closely with the Field Application Engineers locally and at HQ to finalise technical issues;
• Consolidate sales forecast and work with the production team at HQ to maintain all production forecasts and meet the ADS target and manage stock level;
• Provide source data for product line communication by liaising with marketing;
• Provide information for management by preparing short- and long term product sales forecasts, reports and analyses. Answering questions and requests;
• Updating and organising product files;
• Administer product line management and activities as mentioned above.
The culture within AOpen is young, open and international. With offices in Japan, China, Australia, USA and the Netherlands, they employ around 300 people. In Den Bosch you will be working with a team of 30 persons. We like to have lunch together and have fun team activities regularly like our monthly Friday afternoon gathering or our annual BBQ. Furthermore we regularly organise work related activities like team building sessions in which we discuss new ideas to develop our company. Everyone`s opinion is valued and due to the flat hierarchy employees are being heard.
Vereisten:* You have a Bachelor`s or Master degree * You have at least 3 years of relevant product management experience in software;
* Experience with smart vision, digital signage, AI, IoT is a strong advantage * You take initiative;
* You demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills to meet deadlines;
* You are able to manage time and shift priorities;
* You have strong communication skills with an ability to negotiate effectively;
* You are skilled in English (additional foreign languages are a plus).
Meer over de werkgever:AOpens` continuing advancements have led to unique and custom solutions that are deployed globally. The company is actively developing solutions in response to current and future market demands in applied computing and smart vision products, empowering AIoT and Machine Learning applications in a variety of industries such as QSR, Smart Retail, Smart Manufacturing, Hospitality, Transportation and Logistics.
|Uren:||32 - 40|
|Salaris:||4167 - 5000 bruto per maand|
|Lees verder:||Deze vacature is niet meer actief, maar stond achter deze link|
Laatste tien vacatures in Rosmalen:
|17-09-2019||Project Manager | Voedingsindustrie|
Chain Technical Professionals
|17-09-2019||Parttime - Verkoopadviseur duurzame energie|
|12-09-2019||Inpakmedewerker Farmacie met doorgroeimogelijkheden|
|12-09-2019||.NET ontwikkelaar / C# / miljarden berichten|
iSense ICT Professionals
|11-09-2019||Computer reparateur / Repair engineer Den Bosch|
SES Computers B.V.
Actief Werkt! s-Hertogenbosch