Senior Network Security Engineer / Routing / Switching / DDoS (iSense ICT Professionals)
Meer informatie over een vacature voor een Senior Network Security Engineer / Routing / Switching / DDoS bij iSense ICT Professionals in Amsterdam
Informatie over deze vacature:
• Building the monitoring and alerting of the services;
• Participating in DDoS incidents and improvements in the Global Datacenter;
• Initiating tests for increased DDoS resilience;
• Configuring tests with Ansible;
• Automate configure software which help the team to manage
• Switching data packets between devices on the same internet;
• Routing packets between different networks;
• Developing tools to more easily navigate and communicate between different vendors;
• Setting up peer agreements;
• Sharing your knowledge, ideas and keeping colleagues up-to-date on developments, improvements and new tech;
• Continuously seeking for improvements for the environment;
• Improving your professional and personal skills by deep diving and learning your preferred tools and technologies.
Vereisten:• You have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in IT;
• You have experience working in big infrastructure environments and ideally have relevant certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCNE (pré);
• You have experience in IP management;
• You have experience with Anti-DDoS implementations;
• You have experience with routing and switching on an internet level;
• You have knowledge of configuration tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible;
• You have a risk orientated mindset, see the importance of documentation and do what it takes to incorporate the technical implementations of security and risk principles and protocols;
• You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude to work in an Agile/Scrum DevOps environment.
Please be aware that high availability is a must in these enterprise networking environments. This means that you will also be involved in standby shifts, once a month (1 week, 24/7).
Also, for this position you will work two days in Amsterdam, two days in Rotterdam and you will have one day free choice in which city you prefer to work.
• Travel allowance;
• Flexible work layout;
• Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
• Excellent salary;
• Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
|Lees verder:||Deze vacature is niet meer actief, maar stond achter deze link|
Laatste tien vacatures in Amsterdam:
|18-10-2019||Client Engagement Manager - Legal industry|
|18-10-2019||Business Development Advisor - Law|
|18-10-2019||Applicatiebeheerder Studenten Administratie|
HMC mbo vakschool | hout-meubel-interieur
|18-10-2019||PharmAccess – Project Controller – Amsterdam|
|17-10-2019||Investment Analyst - Private Equity investment|
|17-10-2019||Credit Control Area Manager|
|17-10-2019||Associate Real Estate|
|17-10-2019||Customer service manager a.i.|