Meer informatie over een vacature voor een Stage: bij VC4Africa in Amsterdam
Informatie over deze vacature:
Do entrepreneurs look to you for financial advice and ask for help structuring their budgets or designing their cash flow statements? Are you used to running valuations and have a good understanding for how investors value a company? VC4Africa is one of the premier social networks for entrepreneurs with 1500 companies in more than 40 African countries. We connect these businesses with over 600 Angel investors, Venture firms and impact investors from around the world. With members spread across 159 countries, VC4Africa is one of the largest platforms dedicated to the subject, and we are looking to transform how African startups raise capital. For the VC4Africa office in Amsterdam we are looking for a driven, creative, smart intern and self-starter to support entrepreneurs preparing their fundraising campaigns.
VC4Africa has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented team members who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with startup finance and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
· How to engage African startups looking to raise capital;
· Relationship building with entrepreneurs and investors;
· Work with a variety of business cases and financial models;
· Engage with a diverse number of companies from a variety of sectors and from different African countries;
· Learn to work with founders, advisors, legal counsel and investors;
· Help build compelling investment cases that will be shared with the continents leading investors;
· Assist our Director of Investor Services in building and presenting our investor offering;
· Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
· Bachelors in Science in Finance, Accounting, or Economics;
· Very strong Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills;
· Analytic thinker with great attention to detail;
· Self motivated, able to thrive in fast paced environment;
· Strong written and interpersonal communication skills;
· Entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic;
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and perform a wide variety of tasks;
· Thorough and detail-oriented;
· Passion, enthusiasm, integrity, and self-motivation;
· Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
· An interest for entrepreneurs starting companies and investors supporting them;
· A sincere interest to promote entrepreneurship development in Africa.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable of the African startup space, and gain hands on experience working with some of the continent’s most promising entrepreneurs. You will have the opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the field and be part of our fast moving international team.
The position begins March 20th.
To apply please submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
|Uren:||32 - 40|
|Lees verder:||Deze vacature is niet meer actief, maar stond achter deze link|
Laatste tien vacatures in Amsterdam:
Zorg Management Groep
|15-10-2019||Project Controller a.i.|
|15-10-2019||Servicemonteur Intern Transport|
|15-10-2019||Teamondersteuner Vergunningen, Toezicht en Handhaving|
|15-10-2019||Logistiek Administratief Medewerker|
|15-10-2019||Junior Programma Ondersteuner Gemeente Amsterdam|
Actief Werkt! Schoonmaak
Actief Werkt! Schoonmaak