Regional Accounting Director (Europe Hotels Private Collection)
Meer informatie over een vacature voor een Regional Accounting Director bij Europe Hotels Private Collection in Amsterdam
Informatie over deze vacature:
EHPC is actively looking for an enthusiastic, commercial and proactive
REGIONAL ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR – FT
General job definition
You will be responsible for all the operational administration and reporting, in compliance with corporate standards and local regulations, of the operational hotels and restaurants of the region. You report directly to our VP Finance, IT & Systems. Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
• Day to day managing of the Regional Accounting & Purchasing Team, including appraisal cycle and hiring new talent according to approved budget;
• Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll;
• Authorize payments for the operational hotels and restaurants together with the Regional Operations Manager;
• Monthly reporting of the hotels and restaurants in the business unit;
• Do preparation work for year-end closing according to legal and corporate standards;
• Improve and optimize our Accounting department;
• Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
Vereisten:• Bachelor or Master (preferably) in Finance;
• An experienced professional, you have at least 5 years’ experience in a financial environment preferably hotel industry;
• Well known with management systems for all accounting functions including purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll, cash and banking, nominal ledger and stock;
• Familiar with local tax regulations;
• Experienced with management reporting, including commentary on results;
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
• An excellent communicator in Dutch and English;
• And a great people manager!
Arbeidsvoorwaarden:Europe Hotels Private Collection offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Sollicitatieprocedure:Please send your CV and motivation via our application form. For more information, feel free to contact the HR department by dialing +31 (0)20 710 72 47.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
Keywords: Accounting Manager, Compliance, Finance, Accountancy, Financial, Financieel, People Manager, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Payroll, Cash, Banking, Nominal Ledger, Stock, Hotel Industry, Hotellerie
Meer over de werkgever:
Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC) is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, EHPC creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and selected key destinations across Europe. EHPC manages a collection of individually designed hotels in Europe and creates lifestyle hospitality concepts and brands. With a passion for extraordinary hospitality concepts and an eye for trends, EHPC today encompasses an unconventional mix of services and brands. Currently, the collection consists of Park Hotel Amsterdam & The Hague, SIR hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and Ibiza, Max Brown Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin and Dusseldorf, the concept store X BANK, as well as the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
|Uren:||36 - 40|
|Lees verder:||Deze vacature is niet meer actief, maar stond achter deze link|
Laatste tien vacatures in Amsterdam:
|21-09-2019||Operational Excellence Coördinator | German|
|21-09-2019||HR Business Support Medewerker|
|20-09-2019||Schoonmaker Kantoor Ochtend|
Actief Werkt! Schoonmaak
Actief Werkt! Schoonmaak
|20-09-2019||Logistiek Administratief Medewerker|
|20-09-2019||Jr. Business Controller|